At our Kids Inc camps we offer a full range of fun and exciting weekly activities and themes to ensure children are entertained, making friends and most importantly having fun! They can learn to develop new skills and interests in a fun and challenging environment and choose from a whole variety of exciting activities including: Football, Athletics, Tennis, Basketball, Rounders, Yoga, Art Projects, Crafts, Cooking, Quizzes, Science Experiments, Indoor and Outdoor games, GAA, Music, Dance and much more.
Our camps are held during school holidays including:
- Summer holidays: Weekly camps from 2nd July to 24th August – 8.30am – 6:00pm
- October mid-term – 8.30am – 6:00pm
- Christmas break – 8:30am – 6:00pm
- February Mid-Term – 8.30am – 6:00pm
- Easter break – 8.30am – 6:00pm
- May Bank Holiday 8:30am – 6:00pm
The camp times below may vary locally:
8:30am to 6:00pm – there is an extra charge for this service
Places will be limited so to avoid disappointment please click here
to make a booking. Fees must be paid one week before camp starts.
In Service Days
In service days run from 8.30am – 6.00pm where we offer a range of activities similar to a full day camp.